Thanks so much to Waldhexe for the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award”. Her site is here if you’d like to give her lots of love: http://waldhexe.wordpress.com/
Thank you also to everyone who has taken the time to read, comment, and follow my blog. Without you, I would just be talking to myself here.🙂
The award guidelines require me to:
1. Display the award certificate on your website.
2. Announce your win with a post and include a link to whomever presented your award.
3. Present seven awards to deserving bloggers. Create a post linking to them and drop them a comment to tip them off.
4. Post seven interesting facts about yourself.
Awards go to:
In no particular order, they are…
The seven interesting facts about myself:
1. I am extremely introverted but not really shy.
2. I love seeing wildlife in its natural habitat. I’ve been swimming with sharks and encountered bears while hiking. I want to go to places like Denali and Serengeti National Parks. My dream job would be to be a photographer for National Geographic. Yet in spite of all that, I still run screaming at the sight of the tiniest spider in my garden.
3. I have five tattoos and I don’t really give a damn what anyone else thinks about them.
4. Whenever I converse in French with a native speaker, they inevitably assume that I’m British. Even when I’m traveling with other people from the States. Apparently, I don’t sound “American” when I speak French. When I speak English however… oh gawd, I soun’ like sucha midwest’ner, ya know?
5. I’ve been on Russian television, in spite of never having been there, knowing only three native Russians personally, and not speaking the language. (If you were wondering… It for a Nova-like science program that was documenting archaeology in the U.S. and I was on the dig crew.)
6. ….And yes, I am educated in the field of archaeology. I also own a fedora and can wield a whip. I don’t like snakes. I do not answer to the name Indiana however.
7. When I use the word “interesting”, I usually mean it in the horrified “oh my gods, don’t make eye contact , but that thing has three heads and is spitting pea-soup” sort of way. So I hope my facts weren’t too interesting.