This blog will be undergoing a slight reconstruction as I try to consolidate several sources of information and personal notes down to one place. My efforts are a little too widely scattered at the moment and I’m hoping that by bringing everything together, I can be better focused when I do post.
Some of the planned changes:
- Making use of the private post options for documenting the parts of my own journey that aren’t really of interest to anyone else. This will allow me to eliminate the need to keep a separate personal spiritual journal.
- Making some entries password-protected so that I have slightly more control over who has access and can share with information with like-minded seekers (more on this below).
- Migrating the useful bits of information from the LunaSeas blog to this site. LunaSeas is my soon-to-be-defunct online shop for all things metaphysical and pagan, which will be closing at solstice. While I want to delete the blog associated with that shop, there are some original workings there that I will be moving here. I have not yet decided if these will remain public, be passworded, or private.
- Adding all of my notes on herbs and herbal magic. This is going to be a Herculean task that will probably take several months. As of right now, these are going to go under the category of Herbal Alchemy. Because these notes are a compendium of many years of research and are drawn off the works of others, these posts will be password-protected and sharing of this information will be limited. You can comment below if you are interested in reading these posts.
- Moving the Grimoire from my personal website to this space. There is a good likelihood that these entries too will be password-protected. Again, if you’re interested in reading these posts, comment below.
- Integrating some other items from my personal website into this blog with the goal of eliminating that website entirely.
- Possibly making more use of my own photography on this site, rather than relying so heavily on Creative Commons items.
- Creating at least three new categories: Grimoire, Herbal Alchemy, and Private Journeys to accommodate the new materials. Additional tags to be added as needed.
- Possibly doing a little re-arranging of the blog itself, maybe a few new gadgets or resources.
I think that’s everything. The blog itself will continue as it has, just with more and more items being added in over the next few weeks (months?). It should prove it be an interesting process. Thanks for your patience while I work through these changes!